Entry Level Design Engineer:
“You will miss 100% of the shots you don’t take,” great words from Wayne Gretzky. Here is a shot at a great opportunity for anyone who does not have a degree in engineering, but has an engineering mind. We are actively seeking individuals who have abilities in product design and if you want to get in involved with our Engineering Department, here’s your chance. We are a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. In the last 10 years we have invented and brought to market over 400 items. You can see that we are a company that gets things done. We are looking for vibrant enthusiastic people who believe that we can do everything better. We are Innovative in every sense of the word, from the way we design and manufacture products to the way we treat people. We truly believe we can make a difference and strive every day to be better than we were the day before. If you enjoy being an engineer, getting involved, and seeing projects through from start to finish, this may be the place for you.
Here at In the Ditch, we are a privately owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 10 years with no plans to move. We have found great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic and want to leave their mark on the world. At In The Ditch, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work and ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe that our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
- Design basic products
- Assist lead project Engineers
- Learn and adopt our processes
- Update drawings
- Plenty of opportunities to learn how to operate Lasers, Robotic Welders, CNC Machining Centers, Advanced Press Brake Forming Machines and many other cool tools.
- Proficient in CAD Software (SolidWorks experience a plus)
- Great attitude and desire for self-improvement
- Enjoy hands on projects
- Enjoy working on the shop floor and desk (50/50)
- Be able to manage multiple projects at once and multitasking
- Solid understanding of basic shop tools (MIG welding a plus)
- Must be comfortable working with large CNC machinery
- Enjoy working in a thriving team atmosphere (we really do mean Team)
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at intheditch.com
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here
- Click HERE to apply!
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Ben at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
Be sure to watch our Video “Join Our Team” at www.intheditch.com In The Ditch Towing products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. We are a company that has invented and brought several hundred products to market.
At In the Ditch, we strive to be a great company built around great people and great products. We believe in having full control of our product line by doing our own engineering, marketing, production and sales.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. We have been featured in dozens of magazines and TV shows for our innovative products and people.
Come work at a state-of-the-art facility where we operate Trumpf Lasers, Trumpf CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Centers, and Lincoln Robotic Welding Cells. We are also well known for our company antics and company culture (just check out our videos at www.intheditch.com).
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us, and see our products, check out our websites:
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: