Entry-Level Graphic Designer (Will Relocate)
In The Ditch Towing Products is looking to add more people to our marketing and web design team, and are willing to relocate the right person. We are a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. From marketing to graphics, web building, inventing, manufacturing, sales to distributing our products worldwide, we do it all in-house. In the last 10 years, we have invented and brought to market over 400 items. You can see that we are a company that gets things done. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic people who believe that we can do everything better. If you enjoy graphic design, getting involved, and seeing projects through from start to finish, this may be the place for you. Check out this video about us: https://intheditch.com/FW2_Post_InsideITD.php?p=1303
Here at In the Ditch, we are a privately owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 10 years with no plans to move. We have found great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic and want to leave their mark on the world. At In The Ditch, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work and ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe that our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
- Create graphics for In the Ditch and associated companies:Inventive Products, Fish Fighter Products, Idaho Wrecker Sales, and IWS Motor Coache
- Design product catalogs, flyers, brochures and advertisements.
- Support our web design & video staff with graphics.
- Work with our marketing department to develop marketing strategies.
- Get involved with our company culture and process improvement.
- Learn new skills in your field.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Highly organized person who enjoys multitasking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Know who won the 1999 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- Positive attitude and a self-starter.
- Copywriting or the ability to produce coherent instructional text / ad copy.
- Experience working in an office environment creating documentation (manuals, assembly procedures, magazine layouts, catalogs or similar) would be a plus.
- After Effects would be a plus.
- Great pay
- Fun work atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Matching IRA contributions
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Opportunity for fast advancement
- Catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball! (Be sure to check out our lunch videos) at https://intheditch.com/FW2_Videos.php
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
- We give you the tools to be able to do the best job you can. If you need something to better yourself at work, we’ll make it happen. For those looking to commute, we have a dedicated commuter van from Boise that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective.
- Click HERE to apply!
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Ben at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
Be sure to watch our Video “Join Our Team” at www.intheditch.com In the Ditch Towing products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. We are a company that has invented and brought several hundred products to market.
At In the Ditch, we strive to be a great company built around great people and great products. We believe in having full control of our product line by doing our own engineering, marketing, production and sales.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. We have been featured in dozens of magazines and TV shows for our innovative products and people.
Come work at a state-of-the-art facility where we operate Trumpf Lasers, Trumpf CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Centers, and Lincoln Robotic Welding Cells. We are also well known for our company antics and company culture (just check out our videos at www.intheditch.com).
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us, and see our products, check out our websites:
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: