The marketing director for In the Ditch is responsible for the organization’s marketing ventures including development, managing and building all aspects of our marketing team. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help drive sales. You will manage the marketing budgets and projects we need to succeed. The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues to thrive against competitors. The marketing director at In the Ditch hates to lose in any capacity, and is driven to bring the best out of every on their team.
We have found great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic and want to leave their mark on the world. At In The Ditch, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work and ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe that our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
- Lead the entire marketing department
- Create global marketing strategies; based on active engagement and responsive marketing tactics.
- Development and implementation of brand strategy.
- Social media ad strategy and development
- Trade show marketing strategy development
- Create email marketing campaigns, corresponding to specific landing pages, and develop accompanying Google AdWords campaigns.
- Oversight of the generation of leads via social media, direct marketing, email and mail marketing.
- Creation and adherence to a marketing department specific budget.
- Manage and report on monthly analysis of all Google Analytics and Google AdWords accounts
- The oversight and reporting of target market and trend research via analytical tracking
- Oversee all content creation, according to deadlines and upcoming marketing campaigns.
- Direct the creation of marketing materials and ordering of all said material.
- Development of training and education material.
- Assist in all team projects whenever/wherever needed.
- Trademark all necessary logos and sayings.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of marketing associates
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Marketing planning and strategy
- Statistical analysis
- Developing and managing budgets
- Financial planning and strategy
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services.
- Knowledge is a plus of: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS+, C++, Java.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe CC)
- Social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, etc.)
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- SEO Tools and Social Media Management Software (Hootsuite, Hub Spot, Moz, SEMRush, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Email Marketing Tools (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Emma, Marketo, etc.)
Education / Experience:
- BS / BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a relevant field. Equal years of experience is accepted.
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Great pay
- Fun work atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Matching IRA contributions
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Opportunity for fast advancement
- Catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball! (Be sure to check out our lunch videos) at http://intheditch.com/FW2_Videos.php
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
- We give you the tools to be able to do the best job you can. If you need something to better yourself at work, we’ll make it happen. For those looking to commute, we have a dedicated commuter van from Boise that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective.
- Click HERE to apply!
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Ben at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
In The Ditch Towing Products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. From marketing to graphics, web building, inventing, manufacturing, sales to distributing our products worldwide, we do it all in-house. In the last 10 years, we have invented and brought to market over 400 items. You can see that we are a company that gets things done. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic people who believe that we can do everything better. If you enjoy marketing, leading a team, getting involved, and seeing projects through from start to finish, this may be the place for you. Check out this video about us: http://intheditch.com/FW2_Post_InsideITD.php?p=1303
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. We have been featured in dozens of magazines and TV shows for our innovative products and people.
Come work at a state-of-the-art facility where we operate Trumpf Lasers, Trumpf CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Centers, and Lincoln Robotic Welding Cells. We are also well known for our company antics and company culture (just check out our videos at www.intheditch.com).
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us, and see our products, check out our websites:
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: