In The Ditch, the world’s leading manufacturer of custom tow truck and garage accessories, has opened a new facility and is seeking passionate, energetic people to join our team. With our rapid growth we’re looking to fill new positions and expand our staff. If you dream of working in an environment where your ideas can be turned into a reality, this may be the place for you. Our products have been featured in numerous magazines, won top industry awards, and been featured on programs such as Stacey David’s Gears, and the Speed Channel.
We are currently seeking someone to help run and operate one of our Robotic Welders.
Once you become proficient with machine operation we would train you to program the machine and create new welding programs. The sky’s the limit in this position with unlimited opportunity’s to advance in our automation department.
- Would prefer some knowledge of I.G Welding
- Experience with Robotics would be a huge bonus, but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Enjoy working with computers
- Enjoy working in a shop environment.
- Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Be willing to travel out of state (all expenses paid) for Robotic Training at the Lincoln Welding Institute once each year.
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA Contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Leadership Training Events Held Weekly
- Plenty of Opportunity for Advancement
- Company Lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at intheditch.com
- Incredible Opportunities to Advance and Contribute
- Great Opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care.
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
- Click HERE to apply!
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Ben at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
Be sure to watch our Video “Join Our Team” at www.intheditch.com In The Ditch Towing products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. We are a company that has invented and brought several hundred products to market.
At In the Ditch, we strive to be a great company built around great people and great products. We believe in having full control of our product line by doing our own engineering, marketing, production and sales.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. We have been featured in dozens of magazines and TV shows for our innovative products and people.
Come work at a state-of-the-art facility where we operate Trumpf Lasers, Trumpf CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Centers, and Lincoln Robotic Welding Cells. We are also well known for our company antics and company culture (just check out our videos at www.intheditch.com).
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us, and see our products, check out our websites:
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: