Tell all of your friends that In the Ditch Towing Products has an opportunity for someone to join our Accounting Department. We have just acquired 6 acres of new property and we are expanding again. We have finished Phases 1 & 2 and starting on Phase 3, so we are seeking passionate, energetic people to join our team.
No boring people need to apply for this position. We want someone who is excited about getting the most out of life, business and the people they work with. We want someone who understands the only way to grow a business, is by recruiting great people and by keeping them engaged in their jobs. We want someone who is fired up about life and wants to challenge everyone around them to get better each day.
Here at In the Ditch, we are a family-owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 10 years with no plans to move. Our company is filled with people who have degrees and those that don’t, all have the same opportunity to advance within our organization based on their efforts. We have found great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic and want to leave their mark on the world. At In The Ditch, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work and ability to do things better each day not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe that our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
- Work shift would be from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Basic A/P & A/R duties
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks
- Distributes signed checks as required
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
- Assists in monthly closings
- Performs filing and coping
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies
- Processes credit card payments and credits
- Makes adjustments to accounts as needed
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Programs)
- Quick Books
- Strong Invoicing Skills
- An eye for detail and perfectionist work
- Great attitude and desire for self-improvement
- Enjoy working in a thriving team atmosphere (we really do mean Team)
- Accounting Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at intheditch.com
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here
- Signing Bonus for help with out of state relocation!
- Click HERE to apply!
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Ben at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
Be sure to watch our Video “Join Our Team” at www.intheditch.com In The Ditch Towing products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. We are a company that has invented and brought several hundred products to market.
At In the Ditch, we strive to be a great company built around great people and great products. We believe in having full control of our product line by doing our own engineering, marketing, production and sales.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. We have been featured in dozens of magazines and TV shows for our innovative products and people.
Come work at a state-of-the-art facility where we operate Trumpf Lasers, Trumpf CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Centers, and Lincoln Robotic Welding Cells. We are also well known for our company antics and company culture (just check out our videos at www.intheditch.com).
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us, and see our products, check out our websites:
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: