In The Ditch, the world’s leading manufacturer of custom tow truck and garage accessories, has a new opening. If you dream of working in an environment where your ideas can be turned into a reality, this may be the place for you. Our products have been featured in numerous magazines, won top industry awards, and been featured on programs such as Stacey David’s Gears, and the Speed Channel.
We are currently seeking a skilled RECEPTIONIST
The duties of the position include answering calls, providing excellent customer service, forwarding customers to correct departments, distributing and sending faxes, creating flyers, labels & keychain tags, printing, copying, and filing. Creating and posting notices to the internal company web.
We are looking for someone who is going to bring some excitement and energy to our new facility. The applicant would meet and greet our customers, support our sales staff, and help with office administration. Our receptionist is essentially “The Face of the Company” — therefore the ideal applicant must be an outgoing, energetic, receptionist “rock star” providing a level of service that leaves a lasting impact on our customers. If you are an energetic person who likes to socialize, make people feel welcome and make a difference, then we are the company for you!
- Have an upbeat, positive personality
- Have solid computer skills and phone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Be comfortable with light graphic design applications
- Be highly organized
- Take pride in their level of service
An ideal candidate would also have experience in the following:
- An associate’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience is desirable but highly trainable attitude is acceptable
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of Photoshop
- Basic understanding of Illustrator
- Basic understanding of WordPress
Team members of In The Ditch are offered:
Full-time employment, competitive pay, matching IRA contributions, generous holiday and vacation plans, and a clear path to advancement via a robust cross-training program. We also have a dedicated commuter van from Boise that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective. If that’s not enough, we also really know how to party with catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball, dodgeball, DODGEBALL!
- Click HERE to apply!
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Ben at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.