We are currently seeking a Videographer/Video Editor to join our in-house video team. Our current video team consists of professional cinematographers and editors with backgrounds ranging from news production, X-Games, and Hollywood feature films. We are looking for someone who can bring a clear vision and innovative style to our video productions. While we are always looking for the perfect candidate, we’re also willing to train the right person with a great attitude and personality. Our company has many opportunities for video creation.
Here at In the Ditch, we are a privately owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 10 years with no plans to move. We have found great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic and want to leave their mark on the world. At In The Ditch, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work and ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe that our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
We create everything in-house, and with five companies to produce content for, our projects range day-to-day and an “average day” is something we really don’t have. Some days will be spent shooting still photos of products in the studio, and others could be spent filming jet boats running rapids through a remote canyon in northern Idaho.
Our video department has a full studio with green cyclorama, backdrops, grid system, and studio lighting. We shoot on Canon and Sony Production Cameras and have a full still photography setup including speedlites and strobes. We frequently shoot in remote locations and use our drone for aerial images every chance we get.
- 2 Years’ experience shooting and editing professional videos in a professional production environment
- The ability to organize, plan, and execute a project from beginning to end
- The ability to work both in a studio environment as well as on location and in inclement weather
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Familiarity with high-end video production cameras
- Working knowledge of professional audio equipment (shotgun mics, lavalier mics, etc)
- Experience with green-screen compositing, studio lighting, and product photography
- Ability to develop 3D motion graphic assets a plus!
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at intheditch.com
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here
- Click HERE to apply!
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Ben at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
Be sure to watch our Video “Join Our Team” at www.intheditch.com In The Ditch Towing products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. We are a company that has invented and brought several hundred products to market.
At In the Ditch, we strive to be a great company built around great people and great products. We believe in having full control of our product line by doing our own engineering, marketing, production and sales.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. We have been featured in dozens of magazines and TV shows for our innovative products and people.
Come work at a state-of-the-art facility where we operate Trumpf Lasers, Trumpf CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Centers, and Lincoln Robotic Welding Cells. We are also well known for our company antics and company culture (just check out our videos at www.intheditch.com).
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us, and see our products, check out our websites:
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: