Tell all of your friends that In the Ditch Towing Products has an opportunity for someone to join our Sales Department. As Henry Ford once said, “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right.” We are hoping to find those who think they can. We have just acquired 6 acres of new property and we are expanding again. We have finished Phases 1 & 2 and starting on Phase 3, so we are seeking passionate, energetic people to join our team.
No boring people need to apply for this opportunity. We want someone who is excited about getting the most out of life, business, and the people they work with. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a small company that is growing its sales each and every month without compromising our values and vision of how a company should operate. We are looking for someone who really enjoys winning and will find personal satisfaction in seeing our sales grow.
Here at In the Ditch, we are a privately owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 10 years with no plans to move. We have found great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic and want to leave their mark on the world. At In The Ditch, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work and ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe that our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.
- Look for new markets to increase sales
- Some travel with the opportunity to talk to people from all over the world
- Back up our internet sales staff if they need help.
- Work with all sales staff to create the best experience we can for our customers
- Working hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Have a solid set of computer skills (Microsoft Office, WORD, Typing and Internet skills)
- Have a minimum of 2 Years’ professional experience with sales or marketing
- S. Marketing Degree, Business Degree or Sales and Sales Management Degree is preferred
- Great Phone Skills and enjoy working in a group setting.
- Great attitude and desire for self-improvement
- Enjoy working in a thriving team atmosphere (we really do mean TEAM)
- References showing your work history and sales ability
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at intheditch.com
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
- Click HERE to apply!
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Ben at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
Be sure to watch our Video “Join Our Team” at www.intheditch.com In The Ditch Towing products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. We are a company that has invented and brought several hundred products to market.
At In the Ditch, we strive to be a great company built around great people and great products. We believe in having full control of our product line by doing our own engineering, marketing, production and sales.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. We have been featured in dozens of magazines and TV shows for our innovative products and people.
Come work at a state-of-the-art facility where we operate Trumpf Lasers, Trumpf CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Centers, and Lincoln Robotic Welding Cells. We are also well known for our company antics and company culture (just check out our videos at www.intheditch.com).
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us, and see our products, check out our websites:
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: